Legendary horror game Amnesia


 Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs is a survival horror video game developed by The Chinese Room and published by Frictional Games. Originally meant to be a mod by The Chinese Room, the game is an indirect sequel to Amnesia: The Dark Descent, which was both developed and produced by Frictional Games. (from wiki) This gameplay is amazing watch it.

In my video you will witness gameplay of me playing horror games such as Amnesia, and Outlast. I do a series of these videos and upload daily, my videos are about 18-20 minutes long, and are uncut.

In the video I linked, I am playing the start of "Amnesia, A machine for pigs" and talking through the video as I play. It consists of me solving puzzles, witnessing scary moments, and casually talking to my audience about the game.

I don't have any music in my videos except my outro, where heavy metal music is played. However in my latest videos I have changed my outro music to be a dark themed piano instead.


Find more of the Best gaming videos 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuIhsYG8_oIzfuot-V_5eRA

#gameplay #Amnesia #Amachineforpigs #gaming #gamers 



Comments