When traveling to Budapest see heroes square

 Heroes Square one of the major squares you will find in Budapest, Hungary.  It is known for its iconic statue complex featuring the Seven chieftains of the Magyars and other important Hungarian national leaders, as well as the Memorial Stone of Heroes, often erroneously referred as the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.

This travel vloger has created an amazing travel video to watch. 


Budapest A Moment in Time is a montage video I shot throughout 2020. I made the edit to go along with the flow of the music so the first half is slow motion shots of places in the city. And as the music gets faster, the second half is all hyperlapse and timelapse videos. Most of the clips were shot with the Osmo Pocket and only a couple timelapse shots was from my DSLR. Some of the clips were from my City Walk videos and others I shot specifically for this video


#travel #travelvloger #Budapest


Comments