Importance of father and son

 We all grieve in our own ways, and often for sons, the loss of a father is extremely hard to address internally.   This video shares the one day its hard not to forget "Fathers Day"  when the father is absent. 

#loss #fathersday #passing #dealth #newbegining

Fathers Day Tribute 


This is not my first Father's Day without my dad. In fact, this is the 13th one I celebrate without him. Regardless, though I celebrate this Father's Day without my dad, I make sure to share what made my father so special and why I love him so much. I also want my son to understand why my dad is important.
Hug your dad everyone as you never know when you will get another chance. I don't get to hug my dad or ask him questions anymore. Tell your dad you love him. Appreciate your time together.

Share to someone who is facing Fathers Day without their father!




Comments